On 45,000 m² in the Zell Leisure Park, only 300 m from our house, your children will find great recreational opportunities: outdoor pool, adventure playground with giant climbing tower, beach volleyball, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, mini golf, soccer, basketball and streetball, fun court...
Right by the valley station in the Zillertal Arena, ca. 1.5 km from our house, is another adventure playground with trampoline, giant climbing garden, bag jump, and much more. At the Gänsanger Kneipp and water play area on the Hainzenberg, which is on the edge of the forest above the Gerlosstein cable car, you and your kids can enjoy a refreshing experience with plenty of fun, splashing around, cooling off, and a Kneipp facility. A beautiful piece of nature!
There is much to discover in the Spruce Tree Castle at the Rosenalm high above Zell am Ziller:
- Over 5,000 m2
- 4 towers (slide tower, crane tower, climbing tower, lookout tower)
- Adventure playground
- Water and sand playground
- Tree top path
- Spruce gnome workshop
- Picnic and relaxation areas for young & old
- Castle kitchen with grill area - tip: from 11 am to 2 pm, you can grill your own food on the grill. Sausages from the local butcher are also available in the grill vending machine at the castle.
- New: wooden ball track and hammock forest
In the Zillertal, there is much to experience:
- Talbach waterfall via ferrata (900 m from Villa Haidacher)
- High ropes garden in Gerlos
- "Rieder Klamm" via ferrata
- Rafting, canyoning
- Mountain bike route on the Rosenalm
- Surfing, sailing
- Pedal boat ride on the Gerlos reservoir
- Paragliding and tandem flights for kids
- Inflatable boat tours
- Gold mine with animal park and cheese dairy
The Arena Coaster will delight more than just the kids: fun, action, and speed on the 1,450 m long coaster with a 360° loop and a 540° loop - right by the valley station of the Zillertal Arena - pure adrenaline!
The Arena Skyliner, a new flying adventure on the Gerlosstein, will take you up to breathtaking heights! For all those who love butterflies in the stomach, this is just the right thing for an unforgettable action-packed vacation in the Zillertal. The Arena Skyliner runs over 4 routes and will take you soaring above the Gerlosstein area on the Hainzenberg with speeds of up to 50 km/h.
Enjoy your vacation and let your kids experience something really great in the meantime! The Zell tourist office and professional children's activity organizers offer a new adventure each day for kids and teens. The program is free and includes everything from fun & action in mountain spring water to nighttime torch-lit hikes. Highly recommended!