Over 1,000 km of Zillertal hiking paths are awaiting you! Crystal-clear mountain lakes, the Zillertal Alps high mountain nature park, wonderful pastures, fragrant meadows full of mountain herbs and alpine flowers, and cozy mountain huts with a vast array of delicious, hearty treats. From wonderful theme hikes and nature trails to pleasant hill country hikes and adventurous summit tours on the 3,000 meter high mountains in the Zillertal. The Berliner Höhenwanderweg is probably one of the most well-known hiking paths and is very popular among guests. The 11 Zillertal summer lifts provide a faster, more comfortable route up to pure peak happiness! If you are interested in a high alpine summit tour, we will be happy to help you find an experienced mountain guide.
From May 26 to October 7, 2018.
The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9, or 12 consecutive days.
Your advantages at a glance:
- One daily ride up and down the mountain on one of the 10 lifts of your choice
- Free admission to the 6 outdoor pools in Fügen, Stumm, Zell am Ziller, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Finkenberg (one daily visit)
- Free use of most public transportation in the region (except the steam train*)
- Minimum 10 % discount from numerous partners in and around the Zillertal
* SPECIAL DEAL for all nostalgia-loving bikers: 10% discount on the steam train/bike combo ticket
- the valley stations of all open cable cars
- Jenbach (limited sales hours), Mayrhofen, and Zell train stations
- Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach, Rinkenberg, and Tux-Lanersbach tourist offices
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters